Your safety is our primary concern.
Parker Pete's fishing will confirm all charters 24 hours prior to departure.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel a trip due to the weather. You may apply your deposit to a later date or have your deposit refunded. Rain is not a factor to cancel
- All Parker Pete's booking requires a $200 deposit. Balance due the day of the trip.
- All Parker Pete Express bookings require a $400 deposit. Balance due the day of the trip
- 15% to 20% is the customary tipping policy for the hard-working and knowledgeable crew.
- No hard liquor or illegal drugs. Beer is allowed in moderation.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel the charter at any time due to heavy intoxication.
- Children 12 and under must wear a life vest (USCG Regs.)
- No firearms or knives
- Customer cancellations with less than 7 days notice will result in loss of deposit
- All guests are responsible for any rod n reel combo going overboard while in their use
What to bring
- Cooler for your catch (leave in car)
- Food and beverages (NO GLASS)
- Your favorite rod
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Motion sickness Medicine/patch
- Rain Gear
- Jacket / Sweatshirt
- The Mate
A 15% to 20% tip is appreciated since your mate is there to assist you throughout your charter.
The mate is also responsible for helping you load and offload your fishing equipment and personal belongings.